To all our Valued Institutional Partners
As the total number of cases of COVID-19 has started rising in India, it is impacting everyone in one way or the other. One of the places where it is impacting the most is at the institute level where the daily schedule of classes and curriculum is impacted. We do understand that nothing is more important than the safety of the students but at the same time, with technology, it is possible to provide the much-needed assistance to institutes and colleges, to make sure that the studies are not compromised.
What do we offer?
We have always acted as the platform which makes it easier for the colleges and students to interact and connect in a convenient way. The international department and the short-term programs are a part of this initiative.
As a humble effort from our side, we are trying to extend the support for E-Classrooms and Instructor-Led Online Classes to our institutional associates.
How does it work?
We have created a small team, who would co-ordinate and help you create E-Classrooms and schedule Google Meet sessions for Instructor-Led Online classes. Our team would help and guide you through the process.
What all can be done?
Here, we would be able to help you with two verticals which are available with us:
- Here, we can create classrooms for students and teachers to communicate, create assignments and quizzes, share updates and announcements and details with their class. To make it easier, we would be sharing tutorials made by several known YouTubers to make the process of using the system easily.
- We will help you create various classes and the teachers will have access to those classes through their GMAIL/Google ids and students also can join the classes using their GMAIL/Google ids.
- Google Classroom is available on desktops, laptops, mobile phones, and tablets. It’s available via a web browser as well as an APP (Android, IOS).
- Here, we shall support using the available platform where an instructor can schedule LIVE classes and students can join those classes from their desktop, laptops or even their mobile phones.
- The only requirement is that a free GMAIL ID is required to use this service.