THIS COURSE IS THE STEPPING STONE FOR UPGRADING YOUR SKILLS
This Course Allows The Student To Taste-Test Their Future Education And Career Goals
This course is for the students who wish to experience the study pattern, culture, teaching pattern, as well as the education ecosystem of Canada. This course allows the student to taste-test their future education and career goals during their program execution of four weeks at Host University.
Program offers a 4 weeks non-credit and non-degree short term certificate program. During the 27 nights program, the student gets to study at the Host University and Experience the academic ecosystem and living in the host cities.
No, IELTS is not required for this study program or to apply for visas related to this program.
We are a multi-disciplinary consultants and technocrats group with fortes in various domains as we have a team of Subject Matter Experts and Advisors. Each member of the professional team has rigorous practice in one’s pitch of proficiency and a track record of accomplishment in national/international ventures. This creates the substratum of success in providing management and technical solutions to a broad spectrum of our clients.
Unified Growth Foundation, a company registered under section 8, Company formed u/s 8 of Company Act, 2013 specializes in working towards on Growth of MSME, Youth Welfare, Skill Development & Education Sector Providing assistance through consultation & correct direction to various sectors, to encourage, motivate and guide Young Entrepreneurs towards Second Rank Leadership.
We are Canada India Center of Excellence (CICE) Partner for the Short Term Certificate Program. CICE is a part of Carleton Global Academy in Carleton University Campus in Ottawa, Ontario. We run this program through our associate institutes/colleges and universities.
Introduction to Canadian business culture
Introduction to business analysis
- Historical development of cybersecurity
- Mapping of targets, and motives behind cyberattacks
Introduction to Structural Engineering
- Introduction to Technology
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Introduction to Structural Analysis
- Introduction to Structural Design
- Introduction to properties of concrete
- Laboratory testing of concrete
- Advanced concrete technology: Fibre reinforced
- Advanced concrete technology: ultrahigh performance
Introduction to Structural Design
- Introduction to the design of reinforced concrete structures
- Introduction to prestressed concrete structures
- Introduction to steel structures
Advanced Structural Engineering
- Building fire safety
- Seismic and Blast resistant design
- Wind effects on structures
- Rehabilitation and retrofitting of concrete structures
Osteopathy Approaches For Full Body , Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM) , Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Pre And Postnatal Care
© 2021 All Rights Reserved To Unified Growth Foundation